5/15/2021

If I Anna and the border Pixie all die together, they the Lord or the One or the game marker or Eben will think we do it on purposes

 The script says eternal. We me Anna and the Pixies die in front of them, we fall off the scripts. Yes, the 5 Lords think we do it on purpose. Either we purposely read this script but not that script eternal love, you choose the defense line scripts ? They guys have all kinds of things to say to me they if feel jealous ... me and the Pixies are doing things on purposes? You want my seat, to rule them? You don’t, so find someone, train someone else to fill this position, so I am all yours. Did I say I keep sitting on my seat with the Pixies. You need the Pixies just like I need them too. They are human, they are not that evil, bluish creature in the cage to be released make a chaos ? They have manner they have eloquent, they can do a lot of things I cannot ... I need to depended on them, a lot !

Babaji: mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

No comments:

Post a Comment