5/15/2021

5 Lords and the Pixies

 They know, who are the Pixies. Me and the Pixies making fun of the things all by ourselves for a period of time. When I was not online. I don’t know if the 5 Lords saw that. It supposes to be for the Apple and behind. Like the border Pixies. They are outside my building cannot stop bump into me. So Anna I and the Pixies are “party” life? All of them, do you know how many? If talking about Justin and JC saw that before or now....they are Lords? You can ask them. Each side knows each other well by now. From my view? If not this life ...Lords might be stronger gradually, if they find the Pixies other things to do, like the things to eat, they like to bite each other blue evil things like the TV shown. If the 5 Lords find the direction for the Pixies, we will still be co-exist. Not all die out. They becomes the real pixies, they Bites, their fun things to do is to bite each other.

Babaji: really?

I told them before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment