5/23/2021

If the fire department actually hear about our misery and unfortunate stories of our most ironic time 21th century, they will tell you fire building, vision test Anna says and the eye glasses getting up from the bed?

 I used to practically live in the yard ...that’s open space, a porch and a yard I made with an open space gazebo ....not Facebook FarmVille gazebo I made only, I live in one close by. They would go and see it, everyone !! And measure the distance to the Italian store or Jewish bagel place, near by its Ola like ice skating her size not the height junior high beautiful embellish ice skating outfit ? It’s all in one plaza.  So I was saying ? The fire department in which part of the USA district has to find my vision test and their emergency plan fits right? If they are my kitchen door that big of person, I am at the door, no more lines on the clock? It’s just a blacken figure ? I say don’t move, I am here?

Babaji: yeah yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment