5/12/2021

If the border Pixie cut me water and electricity ?

 You really want to know? Anna I they know I don’t take things personal. If you keep doing this, Apple don’t ever want to talk to you. The answer is depends on if I am in Egypt = all luxury places I know where. I only go home a bed to sleep. Toilet is just a hole on the wall. You do know the toilet is glue on the ground close to wall? If I am in the California or Apple, they know I can just go to the hotel, any hotel do talking, do you have a rest room? Actually Apple saying something strange, cannot hear. What rest room in the hotel? I go sleeping ? They don’t mean sleeping ...something asked. You drop very bad rock on Tim Cook with this kind of question. He just hear ...it’s down on him already.

Babaji: just joking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment