5/12/2021

If Apple let all the restaurant, store, McDonald, hotel, loving hut the other vegan restaurants stay there

 If Apple know what I did, so does all these restaurants knows I did order on the menu by the first dish, or 7th lines crossing the menu front to back. To spend all my money...I use no reservation to very late at night to check in. They may or may not have a room, I might be run around very real just to find a place...very very late. I have to wash the clothes or organize a bit to stay 2 days maximum. Now these Mc Donald knows I said a dozen Apple pie, they say it’s only 2. So I take that or I waited. They seen me. Now after I left ...they might right away send people in...everyone in the store will know they are not doing it right. They are not me. They guess something ....like the courtyard hotel, I just say all the snack bar, the manager came out say no. I say something. Or I go to a vegan donuts to carry to double tree. I didn’t eat all. That’s one box or 2? I had 2 maybe ? Depends on the bite. There were so many thing I done. So yeah, if they collect that to the Apple. Like Olive Garden had all camera there. I order dishes but I didn’t eat those much. I was at her disciple restaurant, oh they know I rotate that plate for a reason like the Loving the Silent Tear, someone brought that book to ask them, if behind knows they don’t know. The cakes plate. Etc etc ...they might be all smoked.

Babaji: yeah yeah yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment