5/13/2021

I was not using the blogger before from Google

 Babaji: that’s the thing, what did you use?

Joomla, not Wordpress. Sitesell, or before, the beginning I use front page to learn elements.

Babaji: worse, worse, okay

Joomla and sitesell, if I am using them, they are all developers, or home network working those folks in the forum, everybody know how to build a site. We are all competing like in the sitesell. 

Babaji: and Joomla?

It’s a content management. It’s a lot navigation backend interface. It’s supposed to be used like login to create articles. There are a lot of details I don’t use it. I want to get a shopping cart, PayPal, payhip, ebooks formating, creating a 3D ebook, they all know how to do it, it’s on everyone of their squeeze pages to sell.

Babaji: so you just copy it?

Yeah. It’s a template. You download, you photoshop at it.

Babaji: I see, I have nothing’s to complain about everyone in your fields all knows how to build a website. Which field were you in?

... ...medicine, organic, art ...😨

Babaji: those are not your fields?

I meant the developer forum where everyone meets to have a results to ask a question and see the answer. Read about it and to re-calibrate the website, like the keywords targeting...I am not doing that now.

Babaji: yeah right, you just blast your climate change basic 101 on the site with lots of diagrams.

I draw them, okay, I make them. But it’s just a bunch of lines and texts, those simple things I still know how to do it. I was in a hurry.

Babaji: everyone knows you are in a hurry.

... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment