5/21/2021

I princess standing there to see my brother wrapping your foot : I see you? No, the guys don’t do that. Not that. False

 They say things like take it out the shoes after ? No, Dean will tell you take it off now. Purna has this another Japanese film that she hurt her ankle sitting down on her back ankle forcefully to look righteous. And one photo taken in the video with her tradition Japsnese clothing she smiles with a background flower. I describe to you as you are a diagnosis doctor ? You need to see the film? I left it. Is your father champion ? Purna me, I am the champion. You need that proven to you? Where can you get the evidence? Validation? Will Dr T teaches that many students behind your back ? No, he works in a new place now. He will not teach anyone, you included. Is he like that guy, a champion? Probably your father ? No, he is not your father. Can you turn back time? No, there is no such things. Life move forward. Those are fantasy. Why did you say that before ? You ask me in front of your parents, I will tell them you have the wrong reason doing the wrong judgement. If they bring their parents forward, exactly the same answer. Does Eben get the wish ? Yes. Is that the Aladdin story? He sees me we talk about. Guys make up stories. Did he get a parents ? Meaning I tell them the truth like treating you the same ? The answer is I have no idea at all. 

Babaji: feeling better talk after ? She will do that each and every time until your attitude turns right, Ola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment