5/29/2021

I need a bulletin points on this video 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🚩Nancy Meyer and Annie Hallaway with One eye seal

 https://youtu.be/PeTVXP0hpJI

She Nancy Meyer is in the business for a long time.

Intern, there is a roll of the movies got nailed on the back of that announcement boards, it’s all them.

She Annie’s talks to that old guy on the door is? Really? Me and Nick home have a sliding door my room...that room. We, he built that house some parts of it ...we delicate talking on the other room, why he has to has to has to be that Jack ass to create a big entry opening on my honey bee paint Home Depot fresh painted room with that bathroom? He says for the washing machine to sucket in. The washing machine is down stair ...I care about the feng shui that time because we have no money !! I change my room to that room because I got floor wood. Not the rest of the house I have to be on the floor use the doctor surgeon tool to get in between the two long wood floor to scrap all dirt...that’s not vaccum. I don’t vacuum, he does that. I scrap the floor then I vaccum. It has to be a very heavy one. It’s old. So I don’t vacuum. I dig.

Nancy your mother Hallie can talk ....why and how come you were the one talking ? Before this video, I don’t know she talking ...no. Annie got her permission so she talks on the show.

That video, Annie if were motivated, she got both that guy interviewing her and the movie him intern.

No, the black her won’t do it.

3 meals a day 35 + girls cam survive, by looking like Annie Hallaway, talk like Annie Hallaway, tall, health, look, presentable. She is zero on school any subjects. That’s lose memory, no analytical skills to associate color, image, music, details stories, fine print on my Mark drug prescriptions says? I buy you and Wallace make-up cleanser ..I say that word is not m =miler, it’s n. There is a long gun shot nm in range fire ? ADD🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 NSYNS movie.

There is a signature ...write it, make it. 

My cousin, not going to make either. Not intern, she is married, not Annie talking style.

And Annie, when you have a mother that has so many opportunities there ...I don’t have parents ...they are on fortunate telling with those re-arrangement 9 square boxes ...you don’t know what that means. You pay Rockfeller a penny, my life is made in her phone line, she will interpreter for you.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment