5/10/2021

I have nutrition class in the middle school

 There is water dissolve vitamin, and none water dissolve vitamin, but for the simplicity of the nutrition, they just say vitamin probably. There are saturate or none saturate fat, in high school? Percentage of g = high school? Ingredient, you check if it’s vegan ? Or vegetarian ? I had a lab experience ? College I can weight scale the aspirin ? You just put things together to describe a box. I had that video behind, not filming. We did it more than once talk about it that Loving Hut hot chocolate only how much gram per package ? That’s per box, within per package to certain grams. NOT the nutrition or the absorption of all those fats, carbohydrates if you are on diet? You look on the box, they got number stamp by the international food whatever center I say HAARP? Don’t tell me it’s that washer weapon program in the US? Tesla on food label ? You cannot eat that stuffs. I was joking. 

Babaji: they cannot see. It’s ON the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment