5/22/2021

左盟主 I don’t know what that is. I cannot think if I don’t know what that is. Yeah, as simple as that.

 https://youtu.be/63qtXtDd60Q

We are on the edge of the Milkyway. Yeah, the edge things. No, if you want to become these 4, you don’t have to walk at the edge. There is a particular traveler going on the ages by Kalpa times, very very long times doing that traveling, your words practices, it’s just the only way and the only belief anyone with a head would know that’s the only correct way to live in life. No, not this looks likes a Governor job title. Wallace has a title, I don’t use a title, not on reality, not on paper, so I just tell you I don’t know what that is. 4 th ladder of my map, I know what that is. I know that by heart. It’s not just one planet or galaxy seen or not seen. Do you actually want me to tell you if I know we gonna be found, outside this earth, I gonna get a strange title and on paper and be outside this world completely for a demonstration ...this? Suppose to stay earthly. Not I think of immense universe with the actual humans in it populate on the planet like you and I studying Buddhism 4 heavenly King. This is just a play. I meant to tell you it is a traveler...kinda cold like that, so I use the image for my liking. Not to go declaring one side of the galaxy ...to say later format I am on the edge, they can see me? I cannot see?

Yeah

Babaji: yeah, you cannot see. You were too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment