5/22/2021

ADD - not the forehead, but yeah, they let you through only probably, I know you are ADD. No, don’t do that

 https://youtu.be/Bz8zx1MT4wQ

I can see, no, I don’t need the glasses to see. It’s very big at the forehead. You cannot see that far but I can. I am describing to you right now I can see the area you did to your forehead. It’s not like lines on the clock with a background green color on it. You will be bleeding hurt so your head will be lower than normal, I can see you walking. No, I say don’t do that. I am not blind.  No, they will probably only let you ADD through. No, we are not playing that. No, not every slide movies frames has to be physical seen. No, I say I don’t design games like that. I say no already, can you hear it?

Babaji: a bunch of rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment