5/12/2021

I am celestial they are Royals

 


If I did a 10 years practice to come down a very bad situation like a test...to me is not like that but okay, to all your degree of words, they are tests. You then look at the Chinese near by the India has two shows, has a concept Celestial. I just look at my own photo - this is celestial 仙童, and you start to take thousands photo sending out. Just like the Ankehesamen Red River book tell you. What ? They didn’t take photos be mysterious about it? I arrive 仙 celestial. It’s all over the Chinese entire networks. I have a Master reference, that’s Mark. They do things very very orderly! In precise order. There are rules, there are these, there are that, you watch the TV? You take the notes I wrote them down ? Yeah. I wrote them once I remember what it is !! This is 仙劍大會...I don’t remember where I been to? Keanu is not the One? Porcelain says that, that’s Buddha looking ! You cannot look?

Babaji: 仙 uhm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment