5/11/2021

你們如果要跟建華說話你們要怎麼說? how would you talk to Wallace ?

 Wallace popular?

Babaji: Very popular

You girls gonna boss him to take the trash out? Or tell him to get something in the star bucks for you laziness? Boss him? He will like about you ? How you suppose to talk to him? Sing his song with the tear? Ever use the KTV to see what he sings? I look at his most song, he knows my answer start from the beginning. It’s in Chinese. You gonna tell his company you don’t understand his song? He is not like that? What if? It’s not talking to you? Oh ...did you tell your parents how you actually make a judgement in life when you see something on the television ? You just love love love Wallace? So I ask you one more time, did you find out everything about him? Having a conversation with him? Something he likes to hear about ? Do I think he likes about me? Probably all right feeling. We are not enemy or hate each other feeling. I heard he is coming, that doesn’t mean I tell him to come over. For the Bible yeah. I cannot read it.

Babaji: do you think he looks handsome ?

He looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment