5/21/2021

How to talk to ADD?

 You got enough sleep last night? Did you just have lunch before coming here? How is your gf and you ? You look at him talking not talking. You want to talk tomorrow ? Yes. You say, no. You tell me now, someone says things about you, they do something to provoke you, anyone shows up on the Facebook their dress color you hate? Do you call the police? Did you tell your parents, anything bothering you, if you don’t tell me now? You want to try again or you tell me tomorrow. “Now” okay ...you went where yesterday ? You say you coming in the hospital. You didn’t show up. Can you describe what you see or how you feel the things bothers you the most? Is that someone you knew? They do on purpose ? I mean your feeling, not my feeling. Okay ...you tell anyone about it if you don’t want to tell me now? they say what ? They are going to paint the toilet the color not your liking ? Which bathroom ? Floor 6? You been to floor 6 yet? No. You want to go there now? Yes. Let’s go.

Babaji: yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment