5/24/2021

He has to hear from me that point break is his his his Max did that Point break. Cannot you think whom I have to call? Not their parents only ? I say house ?

 No, you don’t understand just like them. I say it again, you describe their bf Max. You are telling them the movies. But you are telling their parents about this movie - I say things about this guy. I say what ? He is the One yet? You lost posts count, so he doesn’t know I say he is the One on the first say. He he he he he Max does not know. Confusion more? Great !

Babaji: their parents knows, Keanu knows, Anna know but Max doesn’t know.

Exactly.

Babaji: why don’t you say that ?

The first post title is not the answer said. Anyone can read that. They suppose to read the title to write the content, not seeing my content.

No comments:

Post a Comment