5/16/2021

Harry he dresses like Nazi showing up in their inner circle gathering

 He is not just thinking of it, Harry he is showing it in front to everybody ! It’s in their video, they describe it to you, not commenting on it. I heard that. It’s the same Tamang shows the guns shooting on the Facebook headers, and he shows a full equip gun head mask helmet goggle and the gun or the raffle ON THE FACEBOOK ! I told his university things. I went to his county to says things. They block me out. Whatever they mean ...one of them. I don’t say enough about his gun photo...people don’t just think of it, they are doing it in front of everybody, you hear or not? You could live without hearing that? Do you want to try to apply a job with the Pixies? I need them to have your name written on their monitor.

Babaji: yeah yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment