5/25/2021

Hallie, your mother will tell you this Med Doctor groups were already zero 8 years ago before I got to your business...she Anna just strolling around the Hollywood for 8 blind years ?

 You know or you don’t know what’s the Medical students do to take MCAT in college to get interviews to get recommendations letters wherever they work and performance to talk right to the Professors like Dr T to got in the medical school, and then USMLE 123? I worked in the City of Hope W two worlds romance story, do you know what that is? I ask Dean, does he know what he is or he is ready to hand me his resume how he got in that Florida Meds? Whom wrote you recommendation, where were you working at so they accept you craps voice issues ? Yeah, I will grill them for every tiny thing this Medical Board put me through if I see them in person at the Silicon Valley? I wrote ebooks, you didn’t hear? That’s not 2013 I met Simon TYG, makes 9 years, 2011/2010 Venus destroy 2 planets SMTV? My gallbladder things I show on the videos? That 10+ years? They care about this thing, I don’t ! Do you Hallie cares about this things in your own life? You don’t, then don’t !

Babaji: bad bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment