5/11/2021

方方 A girl like her does things on purpose all the time

 She needs to be acknowledged. She needs to be rewarded or else she will get very very very upset. She is quiet, so those tiny things looks like she is smart is very 令人厭惡的

Babaji: I didn’t know you know her that much?

I know her some, just observed her behavior. Her father is so and so, makes her proud not just the money wise if he gives a lot, I don’t think so..oh, if he is super rich...I know what she gonna looks like. I have no idea why girls cannot do things with a sane mind. She does a restaurant for a cause? for a Chinese wish method ( you wish and you be vegetarian for however long)? It is annoying to me because it’s display in front the world wide military. That’s a very bad subconscious doing things on purpose. Oh she has no ideas I brought people back with me, let her screw her life since no one knows, her parents don’t care about her anymore. That’s so bad. I cannot complain enough with this. Not just offending me ...tiny mind, tiny skill, tiny capability to live life, she has nothing nothing nothing in life to offer anything ...she is upsetting her ex gf so she saying she is going somewhere.., I had a Keanu God knows what run around things, I didn’t cry with it. We both in the California, she is in the film school. You all gonna tell me, you all failed to understand what did I say about Keanu and his office things? You don’t do things behind his company, I should show up if I got his address no matter how I get it. Just assuming they give it to me and show up! Do you study those things I only say to American? Or you will be telling me you upset me with Wallace and Mark? No I haven’t seen them show up, no I don’t expect them showing up until I go back to the US.

Babaji: that’s bad, that’s so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment