5/23/2021

Gallbladder is not a normal field, the surgeon is not a normal field....you gonna call Tamang to say he is innocent with a Wing? That’s shortcut

 Was he before Buffalo doing the shortcut for double E? Like community college? I didn’t see his Facebook anymore. Oh I know these terms, he doesn’t !! These guys are not having strength to build any world....if I say or someone writes me a history book : Dean Bill provides Anna comfer is as far as getting up ready to go to class on time and be there for her in the room, for her to come lean on. That’s as much as they only can do. Nothing else. Yes, that’s exactly minimum they can provide. I live in the real life. They are driven by the height of that air they breath when they stand up, they drift to the next class, they are not sure what they are doing in this school for a future if they say to me they got parents talking to them.

Babaji: yeah yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment