5/09/2021

Fall in love - 10 chef disciple no

 If they keep their basic standing moves, not weary out, tell me again, say that again “you are in love”? I will know if you just want to destroyed everyone’s life before I return or you meant you cannot see clearly where you suppose to be. Your master should show up to tell me, what’s that lady Babaji meant 大逆不道、不可饒恕, you fall in love? I don’t make a conclusion too quick... plus, all those psychology department knows, if I were the Top Buddhism, I pretty spoil the 10. I can destroy 10 galaxy and still be back smiling Purna good morning, kindness sunshine methods, they say. I didn’t say that.

Babaji: I didn’t know it’s so that complicated. I have heard differently. It’s every events counts. It’s every trace spell. It’s every move that’s wrong, I say so issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment