5/07/2021

Facebook you want to mess up THEIR life, Eben and Simon’s Life !! You cannot wait !!

 You have a controlling issues you don’t know about? Or it’s another you don’t get to know yourself a lot again a philosophical question? You don’t make it your own relationship, you want to challenging Hollywood? So Keanu everyday brings me home this Two Weeks Notice Hugh Grant proposal letters from all of your military Harvard, what went wrong in all these beauty of all beauty issues? Your words, your talk, your attitude, your edge time when someone really pushing you at it? You have to be on the edge that moment? Making that Simon video again with these 4 gf of his. Because you are just mad and upset? Eben and Simon doesn’t know I have to do this everyday with all of you in none sense talking again and again because this F don’t go away on my webpage ? They don’t know I would get upset ? Because it’s flavor to them? You want to come to Hollywood, then make it first within the military. They will know if you can make it to the Hollywood. You are not joking anymore with your life!! You try to succeed invading Hollywood? Do you see SMCH I comment I will bring down Taiwan with no cause all of it, you just come out quietly ? They Hollywood don’t remember I WOULD GO where to ensure not just finance to be cut, all of it, might be vanishing in front of all eyes watching me doing that? So I say to you, make it ! It’s very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment