5/07/2021

Facebook you don’t know if I am a civilian ?

 Perfect, it’s NOT the entire world military is chasing behind a civilian. It’s 5 Lord x 2 have a problem on me, you gonna say the guys now owns the military position purposely using that power to go on top of me to check if I am a civilian? I just don’t have Neptune power to slap each and everyone of them. “You have a face doing THAT” - its Power vs Love games now? They already got the power this life !! Because I am only a civilian ! I don’t need to wait til next life to find out if a guy gets an authority would do or claim? By the military order or classify ? You girls don’t make it behind so they could do this to me? Why don’t you try to get rid of your family to be with a guy long enough and switch the battle field to Hollywood, because you could say you are royal bound by the uniform, they would have some respect and low themselves a bit that you wish to gain their attention from !

No comments:

Post a Comment