5/07/2021

Facebook don’t want to talk about it

 https://youtu.be/tksGDKfR_Tw

The guys may not have anything, it’s the stamp on the concert the other ones has “one eye seal” on it. You don’t know what that means or I don’t know what that means? The Power? You would have to have an interest to read the US classified alternative media, to KNOW they 5 NSYNC do got s power status ? Not just the background 5 Lords thing only I knew on my Facebook ? What’s an ashame to the military back? Truly embarrassment of all. They could just get a Twitter account, the entire internet belongs to them !! All days doing what I do !! You would say that civilian has no background. They need a clearance ? She just sleeps there 10 years doing nothing but medicine, webdesign , art and organic chem. Did I do anything on purpose to provoke you, you have to use the ENTIRE entertainment industry to leash on me with the 5 Lords and behind another road block by another 5? I am going somewhere ? You all could do that all by yourself practice behind, I am running with a time table! Everyday !

No comments:

Post a Comment