5/01/2021

Facebook this has nothing to do with Prince William’s circle of trust?

 Babaji: if he asked you to do it, you do it?

Once I got the engagement ring, yeah, it shouldn’t be too long to just get some of them back if Facebook helps on the back.

Babaji: then our deal is done.

You are serious?

Babaji: what are you going to put on there ?

Me things.

Babaji: you don’t want to ask Prince first?

I roughly figure it out what he might want to do. I introduce myself and if the others wants to be included in the photo, later we added. Then my side is ready.

Babaji: Good.

... ... you just saying it because I lived with Eben, not actually I go to their England palace to mix around their circle of trust ?

Babaji: You tell Prince what he thinks when you are in bed.

... ... it’s just a wedding, I don’t think it’s too difficult to put some old friends back on the Facebook, to fishing what Prince wants others in ? They actually do those talk if they each other have a Facebook in the party and get the new friends Facebook? The royal circle?

Babaji: can you please just do for once I say?

Okay, we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment