5/07/2021

Facebook Swann

 I thought they did that for the reproduce reason. But it’s not like that? They just walk in exactly the trap they got set up. The other day I didn’t say it right? There is a frame first? Elizabeth Swann. No, I have no ideas. We play that scripts many many times. I would ask they don’t reproduce anymore ? Is that possible ? There is a reason I say they do things behind? They don’t have that many offsprings neither on the line. Prince Charlie has a step brother. It’s not like a lot of children in the family. Now those ghosts, then there is commoner ...I didn’t remember the Royal blonde has a particular way has to stay within them? I know they broke that tradition state and the church. But bloodline ? It’s not my business but it’s on the movies. I thought that if that’s what Elizabeth meant to Will.

Babaji: I don’t think so, there is age difference.

I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment