5/07/2021

Facebook do you have a relationship yet with kisses and hugs ?

 I don’t have that much sex but I know what’s the kisses and hugs, that do you all just do that at least? Kisses 😘😘😘

Babaji: They are uncertain what you mean by that ?

I live with the guy, I cannot go and kisses him? He retired ? You don’t touch the guy in door, outdoor holding hands ? You just live together ? Going for a work, picnic, kisses in the car? Or too many places you cannot kisses ? No one is watching !

Babaji: I think you don’t mind people watching it by now.

You get into a relationship is to one day going for that Hollywood to test the professional people, who knows what holding hands, kisses, carass, touch, talking feeling means ? At least on the camera to act right. You ....would ruin the guys appetite by stepping on his foot with the high heel because that’s cute and adorable, following exactly the movie plots. Kisses to fall inside a pond and feel amazing to talk to Queen? You want to just talk to me before you talk to Queen ? So she would say to you, “Does she wants to know”? Is that cute and adorable ?

Babaji: No men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment