5/08/2021

Facebook Prince William Ice cream

 https://youtu.be/Fi-xiFiKVVs

He looks like got a stone on his head. Adam & Hailey ? The publicity things?

Babaji: Eben Eben, are you going to look at Eben’s eyes and talk like you suppose to talk?

Why you have so many problems how I would talk to him?

Babaji: Because I know you.

I talk to him just like I talk to Simon if that’s not enough?

Babaji: You know how you talk to Simon?

I thought I was talking fine.

Babaji: That’s not fine. You don’t like the guy all over your face expression.

I don’t think it’s that bad. I didn’t really want to talk to him, and there is a beast, of course it aggravate me.

Babaji: are you going to talk Eben normal?

I am talking normal everyday.

Babaji: I just told you that’s not normal. You need to be in love with Eben, let him like about you, not cold towards you. Do you want that?

No

Babaji: crying 

No.

Babaji: Yes.

I will find my ways to talk, it’s not today.

Babaji: it’s everyday after today. He is not busy anymore. You want him to make you cry to actually see it himself.

No.

Babaji: is he that unbearable ?

No.

Babaji: explain yourself.

There is nothing to explain.

Babaji: you don’t glue on his video, you watch what people sent you and got scared. He doesn’t know how you feel. You keep retrieving your step, away and away from him. You want him to force you.

I already said I will see him and talk to him like a normal couple would do.

Babaji: You are not a normal couple. You want to lose him?

No, I will handle it when he comes.

Babaji: Tears don’t fill won’t change a fact he knows about you not getting onto the video.

I don’t want to see him on the video.

Babaji: why not? He gonna found out? You save his face?

I don’t want to talk about this anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment