5/08/2021

Facebook correct I am cold, Masscred entire women population order was already out

 That’s correct, women if going down to hell, all. I won’t blink an eye with it. I have no feeling, no mercy, no forgiveness, I am cold towards anything that’s useless. Simon’s gf doesn’t mean a thing to him, it won’t  mean a thing at all to me. He understands or he does not understand meaning nothing at all. You don’t understand you have no exit, I will still be the last line finish all of you. They know I have killed before, some people are destine in Lamb position, to the entire planetary set up, so far how many hearts been killed, they can estimate what is the number were dead, and I can care nothing about you or your mother or sister. As for why these guys like someone like me cold with no mercy, there has no concern to me, if you so cared to argue with them. I don’t think care what answer they have. But I know it’s the answer you don’t like for your worth to me is an useless existence like you been living for as long as you are, period. 

Babaji: oh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment