5/08/2021

Facebook Prince or Keanu ?

 Keanu should go to my house not I go to full search on the Hollywood mountain where exactly is him at? Do you want to hear what I think ? I think he meant he is a star. You go and find him. He decides if many years later there is a second chance. He just looks like an Asian. You think still Keanu meant it’s him go to my house or else don’t bother go to him? If you like the guy, don’t you just go finding out what is he doing all that for on the Google plus?

Babaji: They think Keanu is rejecting you that time 2014, not really anything surface he is coming to Eben’s house. They know you just talking.

Do you want to make it in Hollywood? He owns Lord of Ring. He meant exactly you all girls go to him directly. 

Babaji: No, they meant Keanu is the guy, should chase the girl to their house front door.

He is doing something on the Google plus, he went off to knock knock to do a terrible movie to tell me about it. I keep email him telling him I have enough. Then the movie turns real, then they know SMCH.

Babaji: They think you are not hearing them right? The guy like him goes to chase the girl because they have dignity. Keanu will learn to respect them more that way, to do what they want in the future.

😨 you are not listening anything i said so far? He is doing something. I saw it, I talked to him, I search him down. We have a mutual understanding it’s not a big deal I go to him. Is that a big deal you go begging him listening to you for once? Like can you stop?

Babaji: They say you don’t know man don’t like the girl to go chasing after them. They think they are too outgoing. Shy and reserve is more like Keanu’s true color.

He is a British, I didn’t think of it. Just obey to what I say, don’t argue with me, period. 


No comments:

Post a Comment