5/08/2021

Facebook Eben’s ads - others girls see it

 ... you are asking me to go asking Eben?

Babaji: no I am asking you (should ask Eben)

... ... he knows what I look like.

Babaji: No he doesn’t.

You want me to go argue with him for every tiny things he does?

Babaji: he doesn’t think you care enough?

You talking like those military girls or you just saying for some reasons?

Babaji: saying it for some reasons.

They probably ask the guys to ask Eben. If they found out with Eben I don’t know. But if it’s from here. They probably will tell them zero chance.

Babaji: You don’t want to fight over this with Eben over his friends doing this to you?

... ... (look at them, look at him) you, want me to say something ?

Babaji: I say fight.

I am not going to fight with Eben. He just works his day off. It’s over.

Babaji: oh

Okay it’s not over.

Babaji: Better.(attitude)

No comments:

Post a Comment