5/06/2021

Facebook like I watch Purna vs Queen

 Queen will know why she and Diana and Kate different. She went to public occasion to dress and wear accessory. Her position =real. Kate and Diana are commoner = not real. There is no joking if she appears in front of the upper society. Otherwise she would be gone already. If she watches her time movie, yes, You don’t go and on purpose provoking her. She knows the manner and courtesy. A lot of things she supposed to act or greet. Like Purna, I used to give her a draft to read, she supposes to know she dresses up and go in front and start reading. I say no playing authority my guard thing, she will purposely got hurt so I touch her sleeves to roll up for her? Of course not. It’s Wallace impatient doing roll up her sleeves and see where that sword she hold hurting her. She is doing it on purpose. The more you doing that, the sooner you gonna be out. You don’t mess up me and my national guards behind. Sangha is sangha, military is military. Queen has a feeling of course. She at her time has her liking to the guys. Now they are all younger. If I become that old, I really might treat younger kids like the junks because I grow wiser. I am not that needed to be in love with someone 20 years younger than me. That’s ridiculous. 

Babaji: Remember what you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment