5/07/2021

Facebook Justin

 Babaji: Do you know Justin?

... what about him?

Babaji: I think he has something to talk to you about how you should arrive to Eben’s house when you unpacking.

... no, I don’t expect him to show up.

Babaji: He didn’t say he gonna show up.

Okay, what else he says?

Babaji: He says you should take a good rest, don’t worry about him and the other guys.

😨 

Babaji: is something wrong ?

No.

Babaji: You don’t want to talk to Justin the way you suppose to.

He says rest then it is. I am not going anywhere anyhow,

Babaji: You gonna call him?

No.

Babaji: So he expects you to come?

No.

Babsji: that’s a short answer to reject him.

You are doing it on purpose. Me and Eben things are me and Eben.

Babaji: Whst does that means ?

You should not making this random statement for me.

Babaji: Justin you have to face.

I go to sleep. Good night.

Babsji: You cannot keep avoiding, this is the last day of the conference.

I know the dates.

Babsji: you “pray”it won’t come to the dates. It’s the end of may he says he finished ?

Yeah.

Babaji: another 14 days at least quarantine? Your face don’t look better every single day you do know that right ?

I told him Sariputra comes back in the winter.

Babaji: You don’t get burn enough ?

Can I go?

Babsji: Sure.

Okay Justin I know him, he meant that.

Babaji: what did he mean?

I really need to lay down.

Babaji: Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment