5/07/2021

Facebook impair 閃耀暖暖

 https://youtu.be/PFWk1cUkcvE

你聽到了嗎?雪融化的聲音?

This is the most scary thing about the women start talking about if they hear something metaphysics. They don’t describe a concrete thing, they hear and they close their eyes. They missing the in between frames. They are only at the beginning and the end? They didn’t even get up from the snow. I used to talk about these... about the girls near by me. Everyone looks normal. I say it’s 35 now. We watch that 閃耀暖暖 they think they were still in their college years groups in the clubs, groups activities? Some people never grow out of it. My trajectory was to run, hide and be chase ...so many years. They are still playing 扮家家酒?. No, seriously, they want a college reunion? Do they feel they are 20 years old the same Facebook friends? I added so many new people from SMCH groups just by randomly click on. They just know I suddenly get so many friends. I assume they don’t watch me. To women and men, I specifically say, get closer to the guys. There are a lot of reasons. I used to be in the go games association when I was 5 or 6. All of them are boys. I didn’t feel different. They are pleasant. They look 35, I know !! Everything look normal outside. 

Babaji: Do you think they are normal ?

I wish they are normal. Because if you drop down, the guys find out, you are period finish eternity. You don’t see in their eyes...what’s dull means or glittering with ghost past tears? Yeah! Their eyes, their photo. The girls. They wish their father will be this and that. THEY have a father !! But they are not 5 years old anymore. When we were on impair that subjects those years, it was the most scary thing I ever dwell upon. I finished I forget. That was super horrendous !

Babaji: So you don’t say these girls military are impaired ?

They haven’t done anything in life is how I describe them. I think I talked to a younger generation too, Thats the point, I don’t know about my age groups. It’s all very blurry, it’s not clear how old they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment