5/07/2021

Facebook I am not scared of talking Eben , Justin, JC or Simon, UB Dean, Bill, SIlas, Patrick, Seth?

 ... You are afraid of the strangers?

Babaji: They meant you don’t mind making friends with them just by telling them junks first. You have no problems doing it ALL the time. You jumps into loads of junks, if they know, they got something, if they didn’t, you don’t even care to explain to them.

I didn’t do that in UB.

Babaji: They gonna guess how you did talk to them to get a Facebook they agree to add you in as a friend ?

Dean he is easy going to all the girls there we talking. He sits near by.

Babaji: and the others?

I don’t remember okay? I say good morning maybe. 

Babaji: it’s not on my data. They will all remember how you end up on their Facebook. 

They probably have a lot of friends too. I just never check them, they are being nice, they are not adding me because they are interested in talking to me. My Facebook always I talk to myself later on with the climate change.

Babaji: the Climate change you talk on YouTube ?

No, totally different.

Babaji: So if they saw that, they know you were lying to them to the American?

Yes. I am in the zone of Asia, I change my language on my professionalism. I know what needs to be said.  They made me a name, they push me to an edge, just like the Hollywood did. Everyone is pushing it. I cannot understand it. If the hunger game saying I was walking on the edge to stay out of the main road...

Babaji: Why Levine should talk to you about it?

He didn’t send the fire but I am not equally happy for what he did.

Babaji: so they say you are not scared of talking to Eben, to even call him an idiot between money rich and wealth.

He was using his terms all the time I can memorize “Wake up productive “”altitude “niche tests ...blah blah blah...why would I just talk to another human I need to be scared of?

Babaji: They cannot talk to Eben.

So I told Eben, you cannot do that !

Babaji: oh yes, he can do whatever he wants for his market. 

I was telling things to him for the tiny help from him. I didn’t expect he is online ALL this time.

Babaji: You should explain to people how exactly they should do to go and open their mouth and talk to others normally. They will have a lot of problems if they keep doing this.

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment