5/07/2021

Facebook Hollywood Lopze, Julia seen it - you all get rid of your sister mother yet?

 It’s just the first day, you are on edge? You find out you by life hating guys? Not anymore your mother or your sister ? Did he talk about his mother and his son or ex wife? Or you just living together the very first day, you cannot wait for this one year to be GONE? You would be with the girls !!! I seen it, they make you a big package of girls you can all talk to yourself heart to heart soul to soul, if seeing the movies again, you learn the guys are not to be TRUSTED like Simon? The Simon Cowell? They make you a group of girls, you all taking it ? How do they manage to do that ? I SAID you NEED the GUYS period. Not a groups of girls to spend Friday night to have a girls night out? You planning to go on Hollywood, now they are all RE-SET not just RE-RUN? They got agent, they got trainer, they got manager to make them polish like a Star!! And you would group in a pack of girls giggling ? That’s you do things for fun? So you don’t like kisses and hugs between man and woman physiological structure built in? You wish you hope you pray but it’s just cannot be done? I tell you what cannot be done ! It’s how they plotting you all to naturally forming a girls groups by “nature inclination force”!!

Babaji: They don’t know what you are talking about !

You knew exactly what I am talking about.

Babaji: Eben.

... I am busy, what about Eben?

Babaji: You do things on purpose?

I did not do on purpose.

Babaji: He thinks you do it on purpose just about every post that day that night. 

Is this something you want to talk about ? Now?

Babaji: Yeah, his people are dying to hear it’s when you find out they are one person represent all.

All right, I do it on purpose. I always knew you are jealous, it’s sending to me none stop all days so loud so heard.

Babaji: You could just tell Eben.

I don’t actually believe it, how do I tell Eben? He thinks I believe that myself or I care about they jeslous degree or who they are or what they do? You have to tell me I actually care first. I don’t care a bit because I don’t believe it if it’s true they are SUPER jealous? They didn’t tell me what they are jealous at? The product? The man power? I have a job to do, I wait for them to get jealous, I simply says, LINE. I just don’t have a whistle !


No comments:

Post a Comment