5/06/2021

Facebook Hollywood Keanu Lake House : can this be happening ?

 If I have to work on this Purna for decades before she can spit a word, not like Meghan Markle does a calligraphy on the news, you should see what it looks like, she finally talks after you work on her says a word of her heart to make you understand she likes you is : can this be happening ? And dress like Middleton yellow pants. Keanu is not very nice temper.

Babaji: Anna you don’t say it? Can this be happening ?

It happened to me. I know I might be the One. It’s happening to me right now, not could it, can it, would it, might it? It’s happening. That’s not a question, “Can this be happening?”  I do have a question if you mind me I come over? You don’t need to answer me that, it’s on the map.

Babaji: You don’t think they can just re-made your movies behind?

Really? Okay. I know what’s bothering Keanu. He would be the One remember the most here. April 14, she meant April snow. He prefers she finds him not that the opposite for some reasons. There is a dozen things that’s not looking right in that trailer - Lake House.

Babaji: No matter how you try to get out of it, he still has to fuck you.

You have to make that statement ?

Babaji: it’s not a statement. You are not even getting there yet. You are not real.

Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment