5/06/2021

Facebook Eben video 2017

 https://youtu.be/Uq3hgKcS1ss

He knows the words.

Babaji: What do I tell you?

?

Babaji: You are not listening.

I have to do what I have to do. I need time not this.

Babaji: oh so when he shows up, you are from forgetting him to you know him?

No I know who he is.

Babaji: Really?

Yep.

Babaji: I don’t think so. 

Do you have to pick a time like this to talk about that ?

Babaji: You don’t want to talk about it now, you wait til he got here to talk about it?

If that’s the case, yes.

Babaji: You make that case. You could just get mad with him on the video like everyone does, wear clothing color, accessory, write a word background, put lights, no light, no make-up, anything .

You are insane, I have not learn how to do those things, I don’t want to talk about this anymore. 

Babaji: Don’t shut it off from me.

I am here.

Babaji: How are you feeling today?

Very tired.

Babaji: Do you find out why?

Yeah.

Babaji: And?

I go to nap early.

Babaji: You don’t even make it now.

Just 40 minutes.

Babaji: oh


No comments:

Post a Comment