5/08/2021

Facebook Eben is threatening, Anna just won’t make you breath !

 Oh, we are different? I shredding comet, I shredding you? I am the top spirituality leader, tell me one things, are you still imagining spirituality to develop in your evolutionary while all your life is wrong ? You are aweful wrong? You don’t want, then, say it. It’s right here, it’s right now. You don’t know what thousands pieces meant yet the guys will tell you, little things I Anna for examples saying it....too much to type, you girls are annoying ...step by step, basic basketball court move? Those are sex, I forget to tell Eben, we had that in Valley time, in the hotel. It’s just a game play. Not the basketball. It’s sex. Slam Dunk.

Babaji: They didn’t know on their data Analysis, you are that bad ?

I didn’t hear that.

Babaji: I told you that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment