5/08/2021

Facebook 花千骨 29 溫掌門 Dr Gabriel

 It’s in the Flower Thousands Bones 29th episode. Dr Gabriel’s something crested illusion to get me into the poison, later to use to extract the medicine. 卜元鼎

Babaji: He is not just in that episode.

He is in the gathering of they meeting for food party. They were discussing him.

Babaji: was he present to see that OU language just like the TV shows?

I have to idea if any of them presence on the Google plus. I assume Eben was.

Babaji: Do you like about Eben?

Yeah.

Babsji: You gonna explain to him all these ?

I don’t think so.

Babaji: you mean you have something hide from him. 

Can you stop ... ...

Babaji: I am the one formulating the questions not you, I cut your communication in half I will cut it in half.

... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment