5/28/2021

Don’t know what’s an internal bleeding vs external bleeding ? ADD beating you all are internal bleeding, pixie shot you to stop a bleeding with cayenne pepper Dr Christopher tale, that’s external bleeding

 Why you want to stop bleeding, at least you would ask that ? No? You want to drain out the blood from your body like the vampire pale skin colored ? You lost blood like artery ever heard about or W 2 worlds ? Too much blood, ambulance has to stop your bleeding while transporting you to the hospital ? Yes, in the ambulance. Or else you die. You donate your blood, you don’t die. They give you a free sandwich? In the City of Hope. Eating will increase your blood flow, blood pressure. I have a low blood pressure ..that period pain, I notice, after I eat, I feel better. I did many things with these period pain. A lot of things. You don’t really know which specific reason why you have pain. You read others experience if they tell you the truth. I know mine combination works. TV says mother daughter Portland Last Christmas ? What is that ? Dean? All he cares about is that ice skating he knows or heard it’s a Bible. If you want to be with the Mat, yeah, work with him, built him up. Not your mother, you train her? No, if Dean they are not dead ...I still own them...this one direction them ...are causing others on edges. Not my groups problem, you Ola is a problem too.

Babaji: yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment