5/28/2021

Do you feel tired if you pull your pants down to sit on the toilet, to put an eye glass on to see your period pain pads with the red blurs stains? Your eye glasses are right adjust ? It does not bother your head? Yesh Babaji says all guys thinks the same he says things behind they back, they gonna all got drop by Anna because Babaji owns her

 No, he didn’t say much, or I don’t remember ...you girls don’t define what tiredness is when you have a cramp on the abdomen area, try to sit in a what decoration bathroom, feet on the furs mat, mine mats here is polyester...you had your eye glasses on holding the pain not to scream to see what’s your pads while sitting down the pain does not go away? No, the guy cannot understand it to relate it...how I envy them really ...never have a pain ...that’s true freedom.

Babaji: you cannot see the extra blood stain ?

Do you need to wash the underwear if it just drop anywhere besides your pads ? You reach outside like there is a white carpet or you know now you take the pants in? With the eye glasses on your head? No eye glasses, contacts ? Weekend ? No? With the eye glasses....okay. You don’t feel anything in life that you want to change yourself a better attitude. If someone I hear can get rid of my period pain, I will. Call her email her where to look...myself. If someone has a protocol strictly do this, I will follow through without a question and do it. Not like I used to do stuffs I have to tests on it. It was not to decreases the blood volumn. I didn’t know that. All liquidation changes their status with their periods ? Most solarian are guys on the TV. The women pass their age !! I am the only liquidation my age from this 10 years 5+5-bracket ? It’s all empty ?? Yesh i will get very shock !! Very very shocking !

Babaji: yeah ?


No comments:

Post a Comment