5/21/2021

Do they want to cut off their Facebook account to make new friends in where ? They don’t talk to Pixie themselves I would say first things about that movies.

 There are things possible and impossible. They are volunerable act or involunerable act...your parents are back and forth in their mind. Like you do it on your own, or they facilitate you doing it on your own...she got so many worlds, which one you enter the domains? Start talking ? Or talking normal ?

Babaji: I don’t think so.

My keypad you high tech say Ola ice ...they want to join Dr T class ? I never told Dr T anything about them. We are not that close. I don’t even remember what they major are. Their parents talk to their own parents including bf or high school parents or entire UB mine gold bank, wealthy family there rule Buffalo, say Tesla back? I know what they are. I don’t hear. Don’t tell me about these things. You have no choice, I have far away choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment