5/21/2021

Classify means life after life? UB 5? You mean the meditation 5 Lord I used to utter mantra those 5 Lords? Classify says ?

 Well...you have to define what life after life means ...technically if they are not dead the UB 5 guys, they know they look like NSYNC, they have a free will to live their life as the US citizen. I can tell NSYNC they are classify we bind. Because I say so, they will know if I have a higher restrain order ...temporary we stop there. We are not doing anything except everyone is reading the same books. Everyone are open books. They know how serious that is for their field or near by Hollywood. They will have to hear what everything I say about that - they have no choice. The UB 5 are civilian, they don’t have a company I can go to their parents to restrain them. It’s a liberty given to them by constitution.

Babaji: bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment