5/20/2021

Correct, you are if in the US you didn’t make it to the Capital venture-list, you die. Correct. Yes. All them. Money? They just print, you burn?

 US is strict, you go move out of the US. Yes. I only say the United States. Is US cruel? Yes. Are they Christian ? Yes. Are they Buddhism ? No. They know the stuffs are good, it’s on the TV, the regent won. Can you keep the money? Yes. Can you go out and have fun? Yes? Can you buy the clothes not Tesla made? Do I say Tesla made cloth ? Can you live without your parents nagging about you with Anna doing ? You make a clear decision, you tell me you tell your parents. If they continue bother you, you tell me. Can you don’t go to Taiwan? Yes, you don’t need to come here. It’s military required, are you in the military ? Do they marry in? Yes. Do you have to? You don’t have quality to charm Chinese not to say Taiwanese boys like Wallace like Mark? They two are not Chinese, they are Taiwanese. If your parents agree you to come to Taiwan, can I just do what I want or always what you Anna want ? You come with the medical board order you “imagine” what they want from you. You check if I say something they want. That’s it. Do you have to die after Taiwan? Yes. It’s when in your life. You pass 35? Still students with no valley ? You don’t like Valley? Can you have the 5 Lords? Hailey’s brother looks like westlife who, I told everyone before that’s Simon stuffs. I don’t know if Adam told them yet.

Babaji: that hate much?

They imagine Life without working right.

No comments:

Post a Comment