5/17/2021

CIA try to kill me and Eben or separate us, finding Eben a new girl? They don’t need classify. CIA doesn’t need the movies be true to hindrance their way that one me doing things behind their back

 You really want to hurt me and Eben, is that why you say that? CIA will have their classify materials. They need to know the movies to sort their stuffs out, can you think in case they might get the classify materials in the future or now? Do you have a brain ? The government departments has their function. They do not know the Pixie because the Pixies don’t even know themselves are on the TV. There are other country already on my case because I go through them before. So I move to California to meet Eben? So no more border? Can you reason with your thinking why they want to kill me with the replacement in mind to ALL existing Pixies? Who are you? You don’t like the Pixies or you got jealous with them have no reasons? I declare my kingship to the Apple, I didn’t do it to call the Pixies to straight to President quarter NOT CIA !! Cannot you think before you talk ?

Babaji: rubbish 

No comments:

Post a Comment