5/24/2021

By accident

 You tell me what did you do? 

You ADD says : it’s just an accident. 

I say : oh? It’s you say I say whom you should not touch it? 

You ADD says: he told me to do it? 

I say: You are the One? 

You ADD says: Yes, I am the One.

I say : are you new? New ADD or you got a script you invent to play like they used to do it all the time?

You ADD says : no, he is new?

I say: oh ~ there is a such thing you ADD has a new ADD? I understand ...well...he is New, saying equal to you all to be the One or he is the One to play your script or mine script ?

You ADD whisper says: mine script ?

I say: which one of you? I cannot hear you, stand up and hand me stuffs.

You ADD says: I don’t have it.

I say: Who has it?

You ADD says: they 七殺殿 had it?

I say: you make a mess all the way to them? You are going to report to me or you are now telling me?

Your ADD: now, tell you, My Lord.

You have a Lord? Over there?

You ADD whisper: no, here. The Lord is here.

I say: I say there, you say here ? Okay, our conversation is done. I am not happy today what you are saying to me. All of you, get out.

You ADD all get up and leave. Quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment