5/25/2021

Are you deaf ? I say I go to Eben, find guys beat that Seth spit out what Niagara Fall Buffalo border he went to get MY UFO to destroy half of the universe, if I say myself 10 galaxy to Purna ?

 Seth supposed to be in nursing ...at least that’s what I heard. He went to downtown the night life bar to do the body guard...what ? I know where is Dean, Bill, SIlas and Patrick might be at, but not Seth!!! Babaji Yeth told me all that? You don’t go and beat the crap of Seth, do you go to the Tesla invisibility cloaks to any UFO? You swear no matter whom hands you stuffs, you will never never never never go out by yourself to later tell me the universe made on purpose it’s so free and vast you can do anything you want it? Of course NO!! You get to Galatic federation to destroys things, not they LET you go FREE to destroys THINGs with life and coinhabitant in it...it’s ONE entire planet hobbits disappear !! They have zero zero zero physical strength, they are all just like HIM!! Hobbits !! The movie hobbits !!

Babaji: are you going to beat the crap of Seth where he goes about?

That 4 will have a word with him. I don’t need to.

Babaji: fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment