5/24/2021

Anan and Rockfeller ? Precious Moments “Greatest Mom”, well...they are less than me. That Hirarocky is real ...I am watching Julie & Julia 美味關係 cooking good food but cannot cook? Making a blog at a tiny office environment? not these mansion family kids dream, are they ? Smaller houses?

 They can talk smooth. If I say something, they will have an answer for me. No, they are not ADD. They are coarse type of human, you don’t really cut them. They got cut yes. They are just ...more coarse within. Probably if I seen one or two or three, it’s all about the same. They run around stuffs with me coming in... they don’t like the dogs, they will get rid of them those types. They usually look nice, I cannot see the face. But they are hidden behind. Usually wear black suit of some kind. Yeah, they do things in the house around the house. I think they take care of everything they suppose to do. They suppose to know everything. Like I do the paper works but they know I am reading at it the desks piles. If they do the paper works ? Not that I know of ..but I say they practically should know everything when I say something. They don’t know, they will find out. But when I knew them, I only saw them and the mansion’s upper class owner, the boss. Not the family. So these movies ...are not that clear. It’s the same mansion. 

Babaji: oh how do you remember SIlas story for this long time not to write it down ?

... ...I am very busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment