5/15/2021

1000 ways for the every directions of the worlds sinks down with you together all to abyss down down down

 It’s just a painting methods. I know the story ...that Tony his father just didn’t label he will become a criminal. You worship like TV today? He is a teacher ?oh ...he is a constructional worker. Same like his brother. His father choices something, that’s for spirituality, I agree with him. I expect that high marking on him make it in life, cannot do it, then make it when you can. It’s such a stupid things you all imagine these guys love people but their own face...sending me all these craps songs, images, photos, sliding audio I don’t want to look at the visual ? This is most ridiculous things I ever heard. They act in life to say they make it life? Trust me, that painting of these is entire world with it, not inside this earth, the outside I will make sure everyone pay dearly for this....

Babaji: you cannot stop the heart.

Why do I even go to meditation at the first place? To be their mother, to give them a piece of advice ? I know what that is. 

Babaji: wait, Eben wants to talk to you.

... ... I have nothing to talk to him. Did you say he was the one be jailed ? He did that...yeah, friends alike so near by ...I have no sympathy to any of them. Everything I say about them is very real. I can careless they have a feeling at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment