4/03/2021

You want to sissy sassy says: do the boys doubts that’s Babaji and Anna?

 You mean if they can read the Bible and figure it out you turn on the Facert to flood the entire world and I was born as a women to make sure Babaji knew how to punish you through me?

You mean if Simon, Keanu or Eben has a head to think how God should him wish to SUFFER you by having a women mentoring you to listen better or they are men, so they know girls they cry just to hear them talking as a big parents -as a MEN? Which one will tend to LISTEN BETTER?

Babaji did all the worst things he can EVER suffer you, do you hear me a word how he did it? NO!

I have to eaten down ALL the stuffs he decides best for me to eaten down because we both are mature person to know what exactly you did to curses the entire world for you to say blessing may God’s people welcoming the King of the world returns, oops , it’s a girl, not a women. It’s a girl !

Do you actually want to say that? 

You suggests it’s a Babaji 2015 on your “Blessing” big words on the thumbnail using Haidakhan Babaji’s signature. But it’s Mahavatar Babaji shows up to me. Do you rather to focus on your Babaji HB than my Babaji MB? Because my Babaji didn’t say he has any compassion at all for making your problem become me and his wedding gifts ?

You want a savior, you pray to your own Babaji. You know how to use his signature very well on the TV. Your mighty courage you fear nothing is completely obscure to me. I pray to my own God. You pray to yours. That we will not argue the entire India Master got nothing better to do but figure it out every way to make you pay dearly. Or else you gonna say you wish them doing so, then the karma becomes theirs to bear!! Ridiculous cleverness like you, I have no word left for you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment